Designing Qualified Plans - CFP®
CFP® Certification CE
2 credit hours
If purchased today, this course must be completed by:
December 31, 2020
Insurance Continuing Education
Professional Continuing Education
There are many issues that are normally addressed in the design of a qualified plan; this course has been developed to introduce you to them. In it, we will discuss qualified plan design issues in large and small companies. Our emphasis, however, will be on the plans of small companies. Although “small” means many different things in different contexts, the meaning given to the term “small company” in this course is an employer that has fewer than 25 employees.
In this course you will learn about:
- Characteristics of Qualified Plans
- Designing the Plan Based on Employer Objectives
- Qualified Plan Data Collection
- Meeting the Employer’s Objectives
Rules for CFP® Certification CE
- Course material may be downloaded. Most online materials will have a PDF version available on your dashboard to download.
- Exam is open book. You will not be able to access the online materials at the same time as the exam, but you may use your notes and the PDF download of the material, if that is available for your particular course.