Disability Insurance Products and Principles
Professional Recertification (PRCE)
3 credit hours
If purchased today, this course must be completed by:
July 31, 2021
Insurance Continuing Education
The purpose of this course is to provide the student with a clear understanding of disability income insurance including; a full description of disability insurance with definitions and an explanation of provisions, an overview of the principal disability rider benefits, and a look into disability income underwriting. This course will also explain the primary sources of disability income benefits, special coverage disability insurance policies, and the taxation of disability coverage.
The course will cover:
- Introduction to Disability Insurance
- Disability Policy Definitions & Provisions
- Principal Disability Rider Benefits
- Disability Income Underwriting
- Primary Sources of Disability Income Benefits
- Special Coverage Disability Insurance Policies
- Taxation of Disability Coverage
Rules for American College PRCE (formerly PACE)
- Course material may be downloaded.
- Exam is open book.