California 8 Hour Annuity Training
Professional Recertification (PRCE)
8 credit hours
If purchased today, this course must be completed by:
July 31, 2022 (189 Days)
Insurance Continuing Education
This course was developed specifically to meet the 8 hour mandatory training requirement for California resident and non-resident agents selling or soliciting annuity products. The course was designed around the California approved outline for training.
- Historical Development of Annuity Contracts
- The Primary Uses of Annuities
- Annuity Contract Types
- Parties to the Annuity Contract
- Fixed, Variable and Indexed Annuity Provisions
- Qualified Plans and Annuities
- Annuity Income Taxation
- Annuity Advantages and Disadvantages
- Annuity Sales Practices
- The Senior Market
- California Life and Health Insurance Guarantee Association
Rules for American College PRCE (formerly PACE)
- Course material may be downloaded.
- Exam is open book.