HIPAA Principles and Provisions - CFP®
CFP® Certification CE
2.5 credit hours
* A roster fee of $1.25 per credit is required to file CFP® Certification CE credit. That fee is collected as part of your purchase and is then used to pay for the filling of your credits.
If purchased today, this course must be completed by:
December 31, 2023 (28 Days)
Insurance Continuing Education
This course focuses on the HIPAA legislation. Upon completing this course an agent should understand the history of the HIPAA Legislation; have a brief understanding of Health Insurance Reform; understand HIPAA’s impact on Individual Health Insurance Plans and Medical Savings Accounts; and fully comprehend the Administrative implications including Administrative Simplification Provisions, Security Regulations, National Identifier Requirements, and Privacy Provisions.
Rules for CFP® Certification CE
- Course material may be downloaded. Most online materials will have a PDF version available on your dashboard to download.
- Exam is open book. You will not be able to access the online materials at the same time as the exam, but you may use your notes and the PDF download of the material, if that is available for your particular course.
- You must review the entire course before viewing or completing the exam.
- The state of National charges an additional fee of $1.25 per credit hour.